Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jail Break

Go down 
3 posters

Like this idea?
Yes
Jail Break I_vote_lcap100%Jail Break I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Jail Break I_vote_lcap0%Jail Break I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zimmeme

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Jail Break   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 pm

I hope that once a week we shall have a jail break event, sorta like colleseum and clan wars but bigger. These things would last usually the whole day unless everyone gets bord. The jail and the surrounding areas shall be built by me and IRS we will only let admins help us because we want it specifically made. afro

Gameplay: jocolor There shall be 3 teams

Civilians: They have either the smallest part or the biggest part. What they do is try to get friends out of jail or put people in jail who are being bad, such as stealing from civilians which will be allowed in the event area, also they can try to kill maime or injure puts them in jail. Civilians can visit jailed people and seceratly bring weapons and armor.

Prisioners: Either you are someone who starts as a prisioner or you are someone who was a civilian and broke the rules and was put in jail. They try to escape jail and can be chased down. If they turn to violence the police can kill the prisioner. They have to go to lunch and bathroom breaks when the officers say so or can be beat to do it. They can kill the police to escape but then dont ever think about stopping, BUT NEVER LEAVE THE EVENT AREA!

Police: These are the people who enforce the law, they can either patrol the jail or the streets looking for people breaking rules. they order the prisioners to where ever, such as their cells, lunch room, to work, or to the bathroom, They should also alwayse watch out for renegades. They get full diamond armor sword , and bow and arrows.

RULES study

LISTEN! DO NOT LEAVE EVENT AREA!

Police cant kill prisioners if they haven't done anything wrong

No rouge cops

Dont greif still

Police cant watch the cell all the time not realistic

Once a prisioner has shown violence you have permssion to kill

You MUST let a prisioner out of jail once his time is up

All items must be destroyed after event is over(or returned)

If a civilian breaks the rules put him in jail, can attack if he runs.

Attempt at murder Jail time: 1hour (ingame)
Stealing Jail Time: 20min (ingame)
Murder jail Time: 2hours (ingame)
maime Jail Time: 45min (ingame)
Other you decide, be rational.

1/4 civilians 2/4 prisioners 1/4 cops

Last edited by Zimmeme on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Zimmeme great idea   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm

i have one problem... um number22 jails me for fun so if i were to play he would kill me if i told my story. I'm putting a vote on this so make sure u vote. actually i cant put one on. cherry Sleep drunken bom cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
WhispyRain

WhispyRain

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 pm

We will consider it, to plan all this will take some time and to make it run smoothly is going to hard. :L
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: I think its great   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:47 pm

The first time i read it i skimmed over it. But after leading it throughly i would like to request to adding the rule of if civilians r cause sneaking weapons in they should be put in jail for 5 min. I've already been in jail by number22's abuse of the function, and also escaped and done things that 22 didn't want me to do. Um I think that the jail walls should be made of bedrock too (courtsey of Whsipy rain) I also think that if i tell a story then number22 can't kick me from the game nor put me in jail for a longer sentence then forget about me. I think that this will be hard to build and ultimaly should invlolve bows and arrows. What if i don't just attempt murder though what if i kill someone. will my sentence be 4 hours. If that happens ill just take a long piss. I think the rules can be improved but overall in favor of it
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:54 pm

This is still in beta ill work out the details once the jail is actually finished
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: K zimmeme re   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 am

well i guess ill help u build it
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: hey zimmeme   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:49 pm

zimmeme i guess once the server gets back online we can build the jail break thing with an admin or something
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 pm

yep, then we have to get it protected and only have a few blocks unprotected
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: yep zim   Jail Break I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:07 pm

yep whispy can do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jail Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Break   Jail Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jail Break