Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colosseum Event Sign UPs

Go down 
+5
RileyKJ
bladerthehero067
Grinningtheirs
Karakoran
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Colosseum Event Sign UPs Empty
PostSubject: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Games today:
Clan vs Clan
1v1 PvP - King of the pits

Post your application in this format:

Name:
Clan:
Game Applying:

Event Post Poned, till tomorrow

12:00PM PST

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://purpletactics.forumotion.net
Karakoran

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Karakoran
Clan: SF
Game Applying: I'm apply SF for Clan vs. Clan and I'm apply myself for the PvP. I'm not officially leader of SF but the normal leader is away and I'm pretty much his back-up.
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: This is Grinning signing up   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Grinningtheirs
Templars
"every event there is i will be in"-Grinningtheirs 12/17/10
Back to top Go down
bladerthehero067

bladerthehero067

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

name:bladerthehero067
clan: shadow force
game aplying:clan vs clan
Back to top Go down
RileyKJ

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Name:RileyKJ
Clan:ShadowForce
i dont know how to play in the coluseam (sorry spelling) but i think this is how to sign in for it?
Back to top Go down
RileyKJ

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Name:RileyKJ
Clan:ShadowForce
Game Applying: I'm apply for Clan vs. Clan
Back to top Go down
hekheler

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 pm

hey im hekheler and i would like to apply,

clan: templars
and im applying for the coliseum
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Um hello it grinning   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm

my minecraft isn't working right i might be a little longer. Could u please delay if nessecary but i will make it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

alright, whats the error?
i'll delay it for longer
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: My error is weird   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 pm

since i play through browser cause download won't work my computor is having trouble connecting to the minecraft.com server. With out connecting to that server i can't connect to you server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:13 pm

try downloading it, i think theres a server error, alot of people arent online
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: I have tried that   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I have tried to get in with 2 computors. It won't work for some reason. My internet connection is above average so it must be with the minecraft server. thats also what my computor says. I have also tried multiple browsers.
Back to top Go down
NguyenReps

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Guys, the minecraft server is either updating or Notch is working on a patch. We cannot connect to server either in browser or through the downloaded client. The people who logged in before this problem can continue playing. Number22 got me to go check what was wrong so i logged out and now i cant log back in... anyways the people who are already in, dont log out. Note: Their might be another DDOS ( Distributed Denial Of Service ) attack again on the website. So just hang on and wait for a bit. For now we have delayed the event so dont worry~ Danny
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Very well agreed   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I have tested my internet right now and i have a 22ms Ping 10.91mbps download and a 1.45 mbps upload. what all this means is that if the server was there my internet would find it. If u wanna now how fast this is i can download a 5mb file in 4 seconds, a video clip 35mb in 26 seconds, and a movie 800mb in 10 min. My upload doesn't help unless im hosting which im not. My safari browser has displayed "Safari can’t open the page “http://www.minecraft.net/” because the server where this page is located isn’t responding." and my firefox is stuck. I have tried this on two different computors with the same result. I belive this is keeping some of our members out. The only reason i got out of the server in the first place was the reset. I hope it will be online soon and working and hope we can start this around 8:30 to 9:00 EST. I will be online from about 10:00 to 11:30 and 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 10:00 tommorow. I hope my info helps. If you want to translate the times I know the admins are on GMT or Mountain time. I hope it comes back up and cant wait for BETA!! P.S. if u want me to tell a story that got me in jail and kicked from the server today reply to this comment. lol! santa rendeer Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep cheers cheers pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cat alien Suspect Idea Question Exclamation cyclops Arrow afro flower elephant jocolor geek scratch study lol! lol! AND is soon as i find out something or can get on I will post. Now its Netflix time.
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Zimmeme
Templars
All
And i apply our clan to the clan wars
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Yes zimmeme yes   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok good we got zimmeme in line for tommorow. We have a new member. Um ya. Try to get German. sunny Sleep
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: I found out something new   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Well i got past the server now i can't execute the application. If anyone could make sense of this then do it.

Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17
Using JRE version 1.6.0_17-b04-248-10M3025 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = /Users/********

well thats it bye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Grinning it should work now, dont do anything to your java script
Back to top Go down
NguyenReps

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Even though the even is now postponed till tomorrow, minecraft is back up and we can all connect. Sorry for any problems. Hopefully the event can go well tomorrow we have postponed it for 2 days now... Anyways ill see you guys tomorrow and hopefully at the event. Thanks~Danny
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: This is so weird   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 am

It's sort of like minecraft doesn't want us to do this event. 2 days ago a lag fest, yesterday minecraft server was shut down.
Back to top Go down
LeGiT14

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

username: TheLeGiT14
clan: SF
Game attending: Pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colosseum Event Sign UPs   Colosseum Event Sign UPs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colosseum Event Sign UPs
Page 1 of 1