Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinningtheirs

This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up Empty
PostSubject: This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up   This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 am

Ok whispy i need ur help cleaning up something. we can do it the fun way or just use the cfill but i wanna do it the fun way.
Back to top Go down
WhispyRain

WhispyRain

This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up   This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 am

Fixed ;o
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Well what happened   This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 am

number22 tried to have fun
he clearly cleaned the mess up then covered up the whole templar mine that incuded a cave that was huge a farm that was 3 levels deep and produced about 30 wheat a level that i slaved over for hours. I think that if there was a way to bring that back that it would be all fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up   This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for stuff that u know isn't supposed to be there that an admin needs to clean up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number22's Fortress War Server :: Help and Support-
Jump to: