Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Template

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhispyRain

WhispyRain

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm

IGN: (In- Name)
Time Online:
How long you've been on the server: (Roughly)
What would make you a responsible helpful mod:
Extra information:

Please include these in your application, if you think furthermore is necessary please add.
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: I would like to become moderator   Application Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:08 am

Grinningtheirs
4:00 pm EST to 8:00 EST i might be standing still for some of that time
when the templar clan found its home. Can't remember
I would be responsible and helpful because i have participated in many of the big problems and helped with a lot of things. I don't think i would go spawning 5,000 things of wheat randomly for the fun. I would do as much as i can for the server like for the greifer and forest fire. I helped with those and if i had mods i could do it so much easier. I can't think of many bad thing i've done except told a story that got me thrown in jail over and over again.
I like to help with other people and can be downgraded to regular if u don't feel im fit for the job.
-Grinningtheirs

Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 pm

IGN: Zimmeme
Time Online: Central 3 to around 5
How long you've been on the server: Since it was created(honestly I joined right after it was created 5min after)
What would make you a responsible helpful mod: I am helpfull, Like to make public events, such as jail break, and I like awnsering questions
Extra information: I am an op on 2 servers Very Happy(ones classic) This might help prove im worthy material
Back to top Go down
hekheler

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 pm

IGN: hekheler
Time Online: i would have to say... about 8-10 hours. i do love my minecraft <3
How long you've been on the server: a couple of hours after the first opening
What would make you a responsible helpful mod: well on my last server i was a Admin and i thought i helped quite a few people in need, and also i was a clan leader untill the calns becone two, so i think that demonstrates quite alot of leadershit qualities.
Extra information: About Me

i live in melbourne australia and bought minecraft early this year and have been playing it since, i spent many days playing and having a great time in single player making many impressive houses (You can find my videos on youtube), after a while i realised that there was a whole new world ONLINE! so then i found a small server with a great community, i rose through the ranks and become one of the main moderators on this server, after a while the community died down and we had to close the server down (the admin's name was xXInsertnameXx) that was then the time where i took a small break from minecraft, after that short time i stumbled into the world again! although ever since that time i have been playing single player, me and a close friend of mine have tried to start or own server but failed, and although this is something in the future i would like to re-visit for now i am perfectly happy working and helping people on another server Smile.

Why
I believe that i should be a part of your server because i think i am able to help and become a good part of your community, i believe that like all things Team Work turns special things into AWESOME things! and that is one of the things i look for most in a
server.

Stories
I have a great deal of stories, although most of them where on multiplayer, and because you don't really want to hear them ill keep this short.

I have made:

4 citys on multiplayer

1 on land "old town"
1 underground "no name"
1 in the air "no name"
and 1 in the water "no name"

i hope that is enough and, i also hope that you take me into consideration,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down