Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirate Wars

Go down 
2 posters

Like Jailbreak or Pirate Wars more, or neither or both
Jailbreak
Pirate Wars I_vote_lcap0%Pirate Wars I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pirate_wars
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
Pirate Wars I_vote_lcap100%Pirate Wars I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Zimmeme

Pirate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Wars   Pirate Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

I hope that the Hmod will eventually be up again, but for now I hope that we still continue our mini games and such, such as arena fights and jail break and this very new one I have thought of, known as Pirate wars. If we will still do events such as jail break and arena fights( I will finish the jail if we are still going to make it ) I would like to make up a second event, I call it Pirate wars.

Location: 10 minuets away from spawn? in a giant adminium box opened at the top.

The point of this is that we could have a fun ship cannon war once we are all bord of hand to hand fighting.

Things such as Security Issues: The water will be around 15 higher thjen the ground, the ships should be of equal caliber and everyone should store their items before this, back up save the map, and enable tnt. Peoples inventories should be wiped when they join the game.

Gameplay: Imagine 2 ships, one pirate lord vs the other crew with differant equipment making it real and fun. Critics say one of the best minecraft Mini Games of the year! The armory outside the game zone will be made of adminium as well and will have a few seperate rooms which people will be telleported into. Each room will have a chest with differant swords a bow and armor, no army will have the same armor and others will be more vulnerable, People get some tnt but only to use on cannons. The water will be hurting you but if u swim fast enough there is an island far from the ships, On the island you will get a large cannon that shoots at either ship, you pick. The point is to kill the other team, then once everyone is dead you reset the map to the back up and everything is fixed and there is no need to rebuild. To apply for the game the first 2 people to apply for one of the ships become the captain, they get diamond armor and sword.

Rules: No team killing, No placing tnt on other ships, only put in a cannon, no spamming greifing, stealing and looting allowed( but what for? ), You cant be "hired" by the other team.

I hope this will be easier and better then jail break.
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Pirate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Wars   Pirate Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am

i call making cannons with zimmeme and what about we make a NASA station to go to mars for scientific reasons
Back to top Go down

Pirate Wars
Page 1 of 1