Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats the server ip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bladerthehero067

bladerthehero067

whats the server ip Empty
PostSubject: whats the server ip   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 pm

i miis the server Sad can someone give me the new ip lol! alien afro flower elephant queen albino cherry cheers confused alien I love you pirat monkey pig Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: new ip   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

What new ip
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: back up server   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:28 pm

just get a back up server and i have a good one
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: and thats that   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:30 pm

i think i just got kicked from my back up server.... rut row... well that sucks... i didn't do anything wrong...
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: wasn't banned   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 pm

was not banned server was just down... I miss this server... come on... Whispy... if u read this... would u please reply... im thinking of funny things... any admin... if u see this... please reply... im so bored... help please... i want the server 2 be online... i dont care about anything else... just get it online... just use email or crap and get it together... nygun whispy dont u know number in person... communitcate... just get the server online again
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: on back up server   whats the server ip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 am

on my back up server i found an interesting mod that allowed u to use and pay money and start and econemy. and the pick axe trick don't work anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the server ip   whats the server ip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the server ip
Page 1 of 1