Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NguyenReps

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

As you all may know, there has been an update for minecraft today which adds new features. While that is a positive feature, there are negatives. Our server is back down for the next couple days or possibly weeks until Hey0 releases his new build for the server. Without this update we cannot run the server. I will be sure to post back here when the server is updated and fully functioning. Thanks~Staff
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 pm

nygun could u run a fake different map for us with no commands while we wait for all the updates to be installed.
Back to top Go down
NguyenReps

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:48 am

Umm, we'll see i'll try and talk to number22 about it tomorrow. For the moment, you'll just have to hang on while Hey0 releases his new pack. So ill try checking up on 22 tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 am

ok thnks nygun
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 am

Midoriko

* OH NO! IT'S MIKO! RUN!
o MSN Messenger - midoriko@live.com.pt
o View Profile
o Email
o Personal Message (Offline)

The end of hmod?
« on: Today at 01:21:01 AM »

hey,

I'm sorry to say people, but looks like hey0 gave up of developing and left us with nothing.

And the bukkit hasn't come out with a stable release Sad

Also, bukkit team tried to update hmod... but they didn't make it too :'(

I think we'll be a while without mods... So all we can do is wait for someone make an unofficial release, bukkit lunches a stable release or admins decide to put the old server back online and we downgrade our clients (as I explained here).
Back to top Go down
NguyenReps

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Dont worry about Hmod, if he doesn't release a proper build then we will simply find another program to host our server. We may have to survive without plugins if we decide to use the official server hosting program created by notch. If we do get stuck with notch's server hosting program we will wait for bukkit to release a proper and official release. So dont worry, we will make sure the server gets back one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

can we atleast just get a back up map on where everyone gets op powers? i really wanna test these new blocks
Back to top Go down
NguyenReps

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Even if we were to hand you op powers, they wouldnt work with the default software. At the moment we opened a temporary server same ip for now, its running off the default software and may not be that great. We can't even hand out ranks for some odd reason, according to 22. Im not sure if the temp server is up right now, but yea, me and some others were on just then. So you can give it a go. I wont say when it will go down or back up but yea. For now just enjoy the temp server ( same ip ) btw, its a new map so yea..
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Number22 could you please put the server up. I would really like to play on it again. I think i speak on the behalf of a lot of people on this matter
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

grinning like 4 or 5 people lol thats all that play
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

nygun run it on kmod or vanilla
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 am

Please, i agree with grinning
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry guys, if hey0 updates miraculously then there will be a 90% chance that i will turn the server on.
If Bukkit creates their program most likely i will try it.
Otherwise i have no motivation to switch different GUI's
Actually i have no motivation to continue on with the server.

If you guys would like to
Post a Petition here, i will read it and consider.
Have your friends do it too if you want.

-number22
Back to top Go down
https://purpletactics.forumotion.net
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 am

You arnt' continueing the server!?!?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I hereby tell number22 that bukkit has come out with a stable system for the new update and start a petiton to Preserve the server.

"I hereby want the server to be online because it is awesome. I want number22 to run bukkit and just install some of their mods. I don't care if we have mods or no mods i just wanna play. Thank you."

-Grinningtheirs January 20, 2011, the cool one...Smile
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

what grinning said
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

I guess if number22 wont do it does anyone out there want to host a server...
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:37 pm

NO grinning, 22 is not a one who gives up he wont give up he must keep it up for our sake or atleast let me or grinning host it
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:41 pm

i cant host i use a laptop that's dual cpu's go to a constant 50% when i just play on a minecraft server with inconsistant internet connection. I would hold a server that could barely hold 2 people and would lag out a lot
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 pm

we'll see guys, we'll see...
Back to top Go down
https://purpletactics.forumotion.net
Grinningtheirs

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 am

YAY!!!!!!! we'll see!!!! YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Update   Server Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Update
Page 1 of 1