Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Templars are awesome because they are

Go down 
2 posters

Who is better
Templars and Blood Ravens
Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_lcap40%Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Staff
Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_lcap40%Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Reavers
Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_lcap20%Templars are awesome because they are I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Grinningtheirs

Templars are awesome because they are Empty
PostSubject: Templars are awesome because they are   Templars are awesome because they are I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 am

Well if anyone didn't know the templars are awesome because you will get a free special gift once you enter and you get to meet Link_MD the awesome person. Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Like a Star @ heaven cheers queen lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
WhispyRain

WhispyRain

PostSubject: Re: Templars are awesome because they are   Templars are awesome because they are I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 am

We all know Staff is the best. <3
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Whispy re   Templars are awesome because they are I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:12 am

Well looks like were tied in the polls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templars are awesome because they are   Templars are awesome because they are I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Templars are awesome because they are
Page 1 of 1