Number22's Fortress War Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number22's Fortress War Server

Fortress War Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Templars Application

Go down 
4 posters

Pirates or Ninjas?
Pirates
Templars Application I_vote_lcap50%Templars Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Ninjas
Templars Application I_vote_lcap50%Templars Application I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zimmeme

Templars Application Empty
PostSubject: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am

Templars:
I am the leader Very Happy first off all no more joining by msging me in game you have to apply heer current
Church Knights:
Zimmeme
germanboss7

Nobles
GrinningTheIRS jocolor

Independants:
aaglawson11
TheG0pher
LBPspy
Link_MT

Owned:

For joining you get some armor and weapons that we shall provide, once you join one of the higher members look up will give you a job to do, such as help with their house and gather resources. After I have decided you have helped enough to be trusted we let you have a house. Either way all members must help the leaders in a way such as if we need our walls finished, everyone must contribute.

You must get at least half of the high members to vouch for you to become a high member then the leaders decide, If the leaders veto you need 3/5 of the High members to accept for you to become a High member yourself.

Application form

In Game Name
Why you want to join
Whats ur favorite? Pirates or Ninjas

*Edit*
We have finished our fortress, we wont work on it more till the city is done. I have a big system Waiting to happen, as long as we add Iconomy, We will have a system off nobility. The high members are the nobles and they should all be rich, to become a Noble either apply here and we will give you some money, or buy your way up. The lower classes have to work and if they dont assume their job they will be kicked off the clan. The nobles do polotics and trade with the other clans to make more money. Each laborer will make 3coins for every hour they work(very little) Laborers are independant and arn't controlled by Nobles(meaning not like slaves) Laborers can buy houses and rent stalls to sell their goods. Nobles take goods from their slaves. . . or controlled laborers, pay them and sell them them to merchants or the Highest classes known as the church knights. They dependant laborers must work any jobtheir owner says, they get a free room with a chest in each nobles house. Once they rack up enough money they can buy out of the nobles care or persuade. They must also be paid a reasonable amount for their goods.
WAR Only soldiers can attack but everyone will be called up in an event of a seige
To become a soldier your owner must let you, or if you are independant you can apply by yourself.
Nobles can be requited too.

Last edited by Zimmeme on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
WhispyRain

WhispyRain

PostSubject: Re: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 am

Just a side note, Templars was the first clan created.
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Um zimmeme   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 am

How is gopher a leader when he wasn't a normal person first. Doesn't make sense to me
Back to top Go down
aaglawson11

PostSubject: Re: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

i think we should have a certain skin (or set of skins) so we don't kill each other in a battle against another clan.

its also kind of sad I'm the only one who is a normal member lol!
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

PostSubject: Re: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

I updated it, and i think my skin is a good view of how we should look like
Back to top Go down
Zimmeme

PostSubject: Re: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Edited look up
Back to top Go down
Grinningtheirs

PostSubject: Zimmeme this could also be for the noble application   Templars Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:02 am

To be a noble to u have to beat number22 3 times in a row at spleef... Hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templars Application   Templars Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Templars Application
Page 1 of 1